Tuesday 14 August 2012

Weird Dreams

Hey it's been awhile since I've updated this blog...been busy with trials and and OMG pmr is so close :'(  So the thing I really wanna talk about in this post is about my dreams. 2 days ago I had to switch rooms with my brother for don't know what reason and for these 3 consecutive nights, I've been having bad  wierd dreams.


That's what you wanna say right? But no. I know my dreams are wierd, but they are never sad dreams. I mean, I'm not exactly the happiest person on the planet but at least I have a good time every night dreaming awesome random stuff. Right after I switched rooms with my brother, my dreams aren't so sweet anymore. What dreams am  I having that make me so nervous, you ask? Keep scrolling.


NIGHT 1
This was a really looooooooong dream. I was in Hong Kong, in my twenties and talking to some random kids I don't know who. I was telling them about my past *flashback occurs and suddenly I'm in Malaysia again.* Dreamt of my parents arguing blablabla and they get divorced! The worse part was I had to be separated from my brothers to follow mum to HK. Damn it was emotional. In Hong Kong I kept crying and when I woke up I was crying too. This dream brought me alot of bad memories from last year.
                                          


NIGHT 2
This wasn't really a bad dream but a very exhausting one. I was unable to sleep, tossing and turning on my bed for what seems like hours. I was very very tired but I couldn't sleep. I woke up suddenly and found out that I was dreaming about not being able to sleep. I tried sleeping again but failed. After hours of trying to sleep I woke up again and guess what? I've been dreaming that I was dreaming about not sleeping and waking up and not sleeping again. Talk about Inception DREAMception. Mum woke me up a few minutes after I REALLY woke up so its no surprise that I was tired for the whole day.




NIGHT 3
Worst dream by far. Dreamt of parents getting killed. I can't remember how they were killed. They were trying to protect us from something. Cried like hell as usual and woke up crying and exhausted.


These dreams might sound lame to you I guess, but it's very disturbing to me as I've never dreamt like this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment