Saturday 22 December 2012

Ewewewewewewewwwwwww

22/12/2012!!!!!

OMG.......it won't be long before the holiday ends :c Next year will be simply hell. I am entering Science stream which is so not good cuz I hate Science. I might be in the same class with some of the people I hate though I hope and pray that it doesn't happen. 

So I was thinking about what I should be in the future. Architect or Plastic Surgeon? The second one seemed interesting cuz hey, I'm BEAUTIFYING people!!! Especially since in Malaysia there's so many asians who want their eyes fixed right?

I was searching on Youtube looking at how people actually do plastic surgery. Here's some:

Rhinoplasty 


Double eyelid surgery

Me after watching most of the vids:



I guess being an architect was better after all. @_@


No comments:

Post a Comment