Wednesday 19 December 2012

PMR RESULTS ARE OUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Wassup everyone? For all the 97's who happen to live in Malaysia, how did you feel today? I feel very surprised. :O

Why? Cuz of my results lah you dun say!!!

I slept at 4 am, woke up at 10 am and thought well  no one's gonna go so early anyways so I took plenty of my sweet time getting ready for school and it was 11 by the time I reached Czyn Min's house today and walked together to school. ALMOST everyone was there and they were announcing the results already. OKAY AWKWARDD.

After I got my PMR slip I was stunned. 



Such a nice piece of paper!! Eh wait, what is this?







     



And there. Clear as can be. Chinese B eh !! WHAT A BLASTED HELL OF A DISAPPOINTMENT .  I didn't cry until I called my parents. It was so disappointing cuz the other subjects I didn't really gave a crap throughout the whole year and only studied last minute and Chinese was the only one that I gave alot of effort in. I am writing a letter to the Ministry in hopes that they will try to check my paper again and see what is wrong wif it ==


Later we went Czyn Min's house again, watched tv. There was this interview on a malay guy who got A for Chinese. PFFFFT. He speak mandarin like crap also can get A one ah??? WHAT IS THIS. Even Malay also get better results than me.





Suan loh. After that went Sunway to play laser tag with friends <3 I am officially addicted to shooting glowing jackets with my plastic gun :D


So since it was the first time playing for all of us except khairina, we were naturally noobs xD We walked together in a pack which was not a good idea  ._.  After a few minutes we started to leave the pack and went running our own ways. I decided to camp. I had my back against one of the walls and started looked around for the enemy team. There was no one and I was confused cuz I kept dying. I looked around and saw this big fat hole behind me -.- No wonder people can shoot me lah!!! :


Anyways the next set we played I was much better xD Dun want camp liao. Then got 8th place :D :D Lydia got fourth place WTH???? Pro pro....


No comments:

Post a Comment