Wednesday 25 September 2013

Random stuff

Well damn it my parents know the existence of this blog already. Don't ask me how but they know. They don't know the link to it yet thank goodness. I modified and deleted so many of my past posts to make it presentable in case that one day they might come across this. 

LOL that was actually quite long ago. Now they've forgotten about the whole blog thing.

Dun care let's get down to business. First thing I wanna talk about it 中秋节. This year few people so abit xien loh ==










Actually took 600+ pictures but can't post all la right. Simply choose some put abit can le.

Another thing is bernard's oral test about teen depression and suicide. It really hit the feels right there. He asked if any of us were into cutting or contemplated suicide. He asked if any of us were heartbroken or unhappy with ourselves. He asked if we were ever depressed. How could I admit to all of these traits in class? I can't. Okk I am temporary changed now. No more emo bullshit like these.

One more thing is my hair. I finally grew the balls to cut it. Actually I didn't really grow the balls the story behind my hair cut is actually quite funny XD If got time I'll talk about it but gtg soon. I just wanna say sorry to my hair, I knew from the start I will miss you but I'm doing this for the best. You know the reason. Dear long hair, Sorry Sorry Sorry!! One day you will understand. Right now I hate my new hair but most of my friends seem to like it so okay la, I will survive.



I wished that I could fly,
Way up in the sky,
Like a bird so high,

Oh I might just try. 







No comments:

Post a Comment