Tuesday 21 August 2012

4th

Today is the fourth day of holiday, wow. Time flies!! I am rotting at home waiting for my friends to confirm our outing date -__-

Okay well, not really rotting haha went to Setia Alam Mall for the first time on Monday andd Midvalley + Subang Parade yesterday with family. Be jealous! xP

Started making the pedobear doll for Czyn Min's birthday yesterday night, feel so lazy to finish it today -o- I really don't know what to give to the others :( Next month so many people birthday like wth 7 or 8 friends? Lol so maybe it wasn't that much after all, just I feel so lazy to choose presents kay.

I feel so lifeless. Can someone help me? Omg so hungry. FOOOOD. Talking about food, I wanna eat Chili's please dad I'm CRAVING for it D:

I feel kinda pissed off too actually. Some friends can be so selfish. I don't understand why. And stubborn too. Wth is wrong with me nvm kbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment