Wednesday 22 August 2012

Badminton

Got a text from Elaine today asking if I wanted to play badminton on Friday. WEEEE :D Which reminded me how long I've never touched my badminton racket at home.

This afternoon I very semangat go to court play badminton with my brother. Saw xiao sen and hou jack playing basketball. WAAHH damn long din see them dy. Okay lo play badminton with brother, then suddenly fall down. WHY?! So many months never come out play liao first day come out then liddis la now?! Wao. Now got one big 50 sen on my leg T^T

Later kuan yang and kuan hui also come court, jun wei they all also come. awwww so long never see them! PMR larh, study this study that. DIE AH!!! Too bad din see michelle, she go singapore :(

Mum scold me when I went back home. I look at the clock, 7pm? Not really late what. Then suddenly remember. I forgot tuition!!! haiz potong stim. Tuition start at 6pm!!I was 1 hour late there ._. Got scold otw to tuition, I feel quite bad also la. Go back home from tuition then bath. OMG the agony :O anyways can't wait for badminton on friday~

No comments:

Post a Comment