Thursday 30 August 2012

Why????

                             
Some people are just so judgemental. Someone I knew said:

" I really cannot stand girls who are fat and yet still dare to wear short pants in public. Like they think they're hot or what ever."

And  blablabla other insults to fat girls.

Hello? Your fat friend is sitting right in front you and she likes wearing shorts ! Come on, look at me! It's like she's sending me an indirect message:



Zoidberg - You are fat and you should feel bad


Sooo....she wants all the fat ladies to feel like this?


sad zoidberg

No! What is wrong with fat people wearing shorts? you know how hot the weather is in Malaysia? Just because our body is unflattering doesn't mean that we have to cover our body from head to toe. Do you mean you want us to feel ashamed of ourselves? Lol I don't wear shorts because it makes  me look 'hot'. i wear it cause it's comfy! I mean, we so fat ady, how to fit into long pants? People like wear short pants let them wear lah. Why so mean one? This IS a democratic country right? We have our rights! 

Just because you don't dare to wear short pants yourself, don't make it sound like a sin. You are a good friend, but I just don't get why being fat is wrong. If losing weight is so easy, why I still so fat one? I got exercise mah. But one thing I can't stand is dieting. Do you understand how it is to take away food, from someone who loves it? It's pure torture. Even if I diet now and get slim, I will become fat again next time I eat! I don't want that kind of life. Constantly worrying about my weight, unable to enjoy life. It sucks man. 

All I'm trying to say is, let us live our happy fat life and go on living your sad judgemental life. We wear what we want, eat what we like. Can? Its all about personal preferences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment