Thursday 23 August 2012

3 hour Sambal

Woke up with a sore ass today == Yesterday's badminton killed me :c

Anyways, help mum to make sambal for the first time!! Fab.
Stood in the kitchen for 3 hours stirring the thing. One time I stood too near to the fire. *note that I am very short and have long hair. kinda. I smelt something burning and it soon turned out that my hair was on fire O.O

OH MY GOSH WHAT IS THIS OMG OMG FASTER BLOW!! Too late, my hair was singed and smelly T^T On the  bright side, at least I didn't burn my face :D And good thing only a small part of my hair caught on fire.

After that 3 hours, finally gave up on stirring and tasted it. VERY NICE EH!! :) 

Being so happy with the sambal, I let my brother try. After the first bite, two words came out of his mouth:

"很辣."
"很辣."
"很辣."
"很辣."
"很辣."
.........


WALAO EHHHHH. People stand there cook for 3 hours and you only say 很辣?? Cannot say very nice ah meh? Broke my heart D: And I ruined my hair for it!! Not really ruined, but still.... :| Mum also scold him HAHA :D

Next time I want try cook for 10 hours! Sure become black dy that time LOLOLOL.

My ass is still sore right now -.- And my legs too. Hmmmm. Nothing to say dy...ciao :D

No comments:

Post a Comment