Wednesday 24 October 2012

Idk what to say here



Going to Australia on the 2nd of November till the 16th. Sounds awesome yeahhhh. I'm hoping that we can visit the Great Barrier Reef there. Remember, it's not the Great Barrier Reef. It's THE Great Barrier Reef.


Another update on tetris, I've reached rank 80!! Very very happy, and I've just reached my 1000th win milestone. Lol sad life right? Being kinda lifeless at home, exam mood is still onz cuz my bro here is still siting for his exams. == Can you believe he actually told my mum that he was going to cheat during exams? And my mum actually taught him awesome tactics for cheating wth. Not fair!! But I don't cheat during exams so ya.....sad life again. :c

Idk how my brother is going to pass PMR, but that is still the future. I feel sick nowadays after that Times Square trip. Ughh. Nauseous all day, so not great. About the Times Square trip, everything went okay. My family spent the whole day there waiting for us to finish. Really really touched.

Nothing much to say, here's another rant. Why do people start conversations on fb yet nvr reply when you replied them? Waste of time pffft.




No comments:

Post a Comment