Tuesday 16 October 2012

PMR is finally history

Finally, finally finally.
PMR is finally over!!! So yeah. Wow, I never knew that this day would actually come. But it did, and I'm glad.




Okay firstly I would like to thank:

  1. God, for being there with me, giving me hope even during the times when I felt like I was at the end of the  road. 
  2. Daddy, for not giving me any stress at all.
  3. Mummy, for teaching me Science and fetching me to and fro during PMR days.
  4. Brothers, for helping me mark the papers.
  5. Friends, for the support and tips.
  6. Aunty, for teaching me accounts.
  7. Family members, like my grandma and uncles and aunties for their support.


          

And no thanks to:

  1. The Ministry of Education, screw you for trolling us hard these two weeks. :@ 

So, this was basically how it felt like walking out of the examination hall today:



For this was a moment too perfect to be taken lightly.


No comments:

Post a Comment