Saturday 5 January 2013

Bomba and Bugs

Went for bomba today, Encik Seelva very funny haha :D There was a speech by some real bomba people. Wow!!!! Xien dao ah -.-  After the speech everyone gave them a tremendous round of applause.


Agree with the old lady ^

After reaching home Timon showed me this really fat and cute caterpillar. Photography mood ON !!!!!!!







I admit that the first three pictures were really out of focus :l  Look at what it did to my plant!!! :@

Aaaaand look! A wild snail appears!



The original position not nice one ><


Moved :D Eh why got cigarette one ah? Spoiled!!!


Angle not so nice


Perfect!! It looks so emo and deserted right? ;'( 


And yeah the snail was very paiseh to take picture so it kept hiding in its shell. Nevermind lah :D
I had the crop all of the pictures cause I don't have macro lens and it makes focusing on tiny objects very hard. But still, is anyone out there pro in photography? Please be my sifu :3


No comments:

Post a Comment