Thursday 3 January 2013

Future seems bleak

Gave the appeal letter to school today. I really hope that me and lydia can change class. School today was basically spent walking all over the school looking for teachers. 

A few minutes before school ended me and lydia entered class. This was what we saw. There were already two gangs having fun of their own in class. There are some very hardworking students doing their work. There is one sleeping in class. And some forever alones *like us* sitting in class. Me and lydia spent our last minutes in school staring at the clock. LIFELEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS. T_T Tick tick tick tick.....Xien !!

If the school doesn't accept our excuses, me and lydia shall be forever together alone bros this WHOLE year. We shall spend the free moments in class staring at that tiny orange clock on the wall.




But still, the worst thing that could happen now is the school only accepts one of us to change class. OMG that time will be dilemma liao. I can imagine it. The drama!





Can you imagine? Please school........ our future happiness is in your hands.

And btw I still can't believe I'm form four already!!! I miss form one :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment