Friday 25 January 2013

Nothing much.

Halooo. 
Summary of these few days. 
Wake up. School. Koko. Swim. On9 + Homework. Sleep.
Always the same thing. 

Lucky yesterday was public holiday and next Monday also holiday or not I can go crazy already. We planned to go Summit yesterday but they change plan n then end up only me and czyn min can go. But then cancel -_- To Czyn Min, I'm very sorry cuz my parents heard that only we two go so they dun let liao.

I was quite sad la wanted to cry already cuz I promise liao ma. But then have to listen parents what to do? So I end up going to Sunway with them. Went to Shogun! There standard quite 下水 already lo :l

Nickson and Ryan came over to Court 3 yesterday. Quite ok la but wasted cuz almost rain d plus windy so can't play badminton. So we just sit there n talk awhile. Ryan like very professional leh wear glove wear helmet de XD Nickson almost got into accident ah cuz he try to drift bike (???) Dun really know full story la.

 And psps: It really is weird how some people seem so nice but inside they are a complete different story. Why ah? 


No comments:

Post a Comment