Tuesday 29 January 2013

February pls

Hi. Life just sucks. For now.

My homework is kinda neglected.

If I thought school was gonna cheer me up, I must have been too hopeful. SCHOOL WAS THE WORST ASDFGHJKL place this year so far! I absolutely despise my class. *Classmates it's not your fault I know you guys are very nice and so on but I really can't stand it here* I don't feel like I belong in this school. I'm so weird, wonder who hates me in school huh? And what is this rumour I hear going on about me and those three?

Zarif once said :
It's better to be in a class you don't like cuz you can focus more on study.

I don't think it works for me. Everyday in class I try to pay attention, but my mind wanders off and I stay there in my own world. I'm like argh brain can't you just let me focus for a moment?! Brain says no and lets me imagine about perfect lives and deep stuff. Either that or I'm too busy ponteng-ing to stay in class.

I despise my hair. I hate my class, myself, school, teacher, and everything now!! I so childish right? It's just that 2013 has been a lousy year so far. Nothing seems to go right. I hope next month things will get better lo.

My favourite thing to do now is sitting on the swing, pondering about life. Pretty deep huh?

2 comments: