Wednesday 2 January 2013

School.

Today first day of school..... I went into pure stream yay and thank God I didn't get straight A's or not have to enter A or B class liao.

So currently I am in C class. The only close friend I got there is Lydia and Zarif. Other people that I know there is Shane, Hui Jie, Farah, Khai Ching, Jet Siang, Kai Shen, Kar Chern and idk who else. There's alot of people that I don't know in my class. SCHOOL... WHY YOU SO CRUEL?!?!?!?!?!??!?! 




Omfg I wanna enter D or F class weyh. But I prefer F class lah. More friends there :(

Summary of school today:
Enter dewan see what class we go. Follow our new classmates to our classroom. Talk with lydia. Talk. Talk .Talk. Discover that Puan Latiffah is our science teacher and class teacher. Curse. Meet add maths teacher. Go outside lepak and kepo other ppl class. Got timetable. Find that Pn tcc and Sujatha will be teaching us. Groan. Lepak. Find school principal. Chased away by Encik Seelva. Recess. Go lab for bio. A wild cockroach appears! Puan Latiffah kills it and put it under the microscope for us to see. We see. Lepak. Find Pn Saadiah. Fail. Lepak. Poke bro. Find Pn Saadiah. Fail. Walk around. Find Pn Saadiah. Discovers she is pissed off. Go back class. Duno wad I did there. Finish school. 

Leg so tired ! But hey I can imagine my form 4 and form 5 life already. Always skipping school. Come late, ponteng class. Eh wait what's the difference? My form 3 life oso like that lah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment