Friday 1 February 2013

CNY !!!

Omfg. It's February already. One month gone, 11 more to go T^T.
I still haven't connected with my classmates haiz. 

But let's not talk sad things lah let's be positive today. 
SOOO CNY IS COMING <3 
I love CNY. I really really do. There's the angpau, the new clothes, the music, the parties, the mahjong, the poker, firecrackers, beer and most importantly THE FOOD. GLORIOUS BEAUTIFUL FOOD. I feel so happy thinking about it now :'D

Yesterday night helped mum with some frying didn't do much stuff only did two kinds of food and I don't really know the name.

THIS IS THE REASON WHY I'M FAT


Admittedly I didn't take good shots of the food because I was too busy eating them helping my mum XD

I can't wait to balik kampungggg there will be so much awesomeness there I'll end up puking rainbows all over the place. AND ONE MORE BEAUTIFUL THING.

ONE WEEK HOLIDAY <3


Suddenly life seems worth living after all ;') 

No comments:

Post a Comment