Saturday 6 April 2013

Dumb Retards Asking More Attention

Honestly ladies, is there really need for so much drama? Stop being so sensitive. Abit abit then want cold war and become enemies already. Very tiring you know? I sit hear listen to all your problems, giving my crappy advice and all, xien liao lar. Not to say that I don't care, but I feel quite funny loh u guys. Sikit sikit pun nak buat mcm bukit.



Despite of how I always try to stay away from drama, I got involved into one recently. Oh the irony  -=- Let me ask you, how does it feel like to not be able to trust your best friend? It sucks so bad. I want to trust mine but really her attitude completely exterminates the possibility of that happening. I just trusted her recently with a secret of mine and almost immediately she does something that makes me regret trusting her. She broke another person's trust on the same day and we reprimanded her after school.

You can imagine my frustration when she repudiated the iniquity of her behavior. She even turned the blame around and pointed it towards me! She said, I know you guys don't trust me, you all don't think of me as friend,  why are you guys so mad at this, blablablablabla and conclusion is:

SHE DOESN'T THINK THAT SHE IS AT FAULT FOR SPILLING PEOPLE'S SECRETS. SHE BLAMES US FOR EVERYTHING. WTH IS THIS LOGIC I CAN'T EVEN

I am mindblown. Completely flabbergasted. She deserves a medal for turning all logic into total disorder. Okay nevermind, I wasn't exactly mad at her since I've expected her to act like that. The next day she went for YE trip so I didn't see her in school. I thought that everything was okay already since we've reprimanded her and did the best we could. I thought to just move on and never trust her again. We'd just have a normal friendship. But nooooo. After that day passed and Thursday came, I saw her angry tweeting. I might as well printscreen it here.

Well never mind I tried embedding the tweets here but failed. Her tweets radiated with her anger towards me, claiming that I don't trust her. Well you don't say?! Obviously I don't trust her. How she expect us to trust her? And she also tweeted that I like to throw her aside, think of her as shit, annoying etc etc. Erm... I don't know how to respond to that. Really I don't know how. After all I've done for her, this is what she thinks of me. Okay fine by me. I messaged her asking why was she so angry for when it was us who should be angry at her. She saw it but never replied. She even tweeted that she rather argue on real life then on this "so called social network shit stuff" as she puts it. Ermm!!! Helooo. She was the one who started angry tweeting first -=- I didn't want to argue with her, I just wanted to confront her.

I guess she's just too childish and stubborn to accept the facts. What to do with a person like this? Honestly I don't wish for our friendship to end since me and her most ngam key de. But if she wants to leave what can I do? I'll just have to let it be and see what time can do.





No comments:

Post a Comment