Monday 8 April 2013

C-c-c-c-cooooooooooombo!!

Wow. I just lost what was so important to me in just one day. Today, I lost my bestfriend and my water bottle. ONE DAY ONLY LEH! 24 hours also haven't pass yet lost so many stuff dy? Is it too much? YES IT'S TOO MUCH. April, Y U SO BAD TO ME?! I thought you were my lucky month. Screw you, screw me,screw everyone and screw 2013 in general. I'm crying so hard now even that vein beside my eye is swollen out. Wth? I didn't know that was possible O.o Well they say all your life you'll only have one or two true friends, I guess I have none, too bad. Worse part is? Tomorrow got Pn Lau class. Omggg. I don't have the strength to face her -_- School very xien eh, need fake happy pretend laugh everything. I feel like I  faker nowadays. Being in the science lab is the only place I show my true emotion. I don't know why but it's nice to be emo there since everyone is sleeping and no one takes notice. 

Today, I wrote my problems down on a piece of paper, one full page of it and shredded the paper with my scissors. I took the shreds and threw them in a bin, would have been better if I had a lighter. I felt somehow happier and free after doing that. After school, I cycled until dinnertime. After dinner, I watched a movie. LOL relax right? And right now, I'm blogging here to release abit. Anyhow I still have to face reality in school tomorrow. It's not end of world right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment