Wednesday 1 May 2013

1st Time

Was cutting onions. Feeling like a warrior cuz I wasn't crying or anything. Chopped faster and faster and whoosh the knife hit my finger. I jumped like mad when I saw blood on my finger. Jumped all the way to the living room shouting and asking mum to take a look. There wasn't any pain surprisingly. It was all numb so I thought it wouldn't be such a big deal.

Oh how wrong I was. When mum bandaged it the pain was so amazing I cried while I laughed while my brothers looked on. She bandaged it damn tightly so there wouldn't be much blood loss. After like five hours I got curious and removed the bandage. Omg.........bad decision. When I opened it up the pain multiplied by millions. Lucky the blood was almost dry dy. I expected a really big wound judging on the pain it caused but noo. It was small. 


Turns out I was making a big deal out everything!! Haha mum also said accidentally cutting ur finger will happen alot of times in the future so I shud get used to it. No mood study dy leh. My finger is distracting me too much. And I learned not to ever mess with onions. They make you cry no matter what XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment