Monday 22 April 2013

Midtermssss

Midterms in one week time. I'm not planning to go school for the next few days so I can focus at home. *HAHA actually is just excuse to stay at home* You know, ever since after PMR ended, I can't bring myself to take school exams seriously dy. It's like meh school exams are nothing compared to big exams like SPM. I get that sick feeling whenever I look at books or try to pay attention in class. 


Look at my first results for this year -_- First time in my life I fail!! My parents were not happy at all. So they're kinda blackmailing me for this midterm exam. If I get lousy results like this again, I'll be sent to tuition. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 

我反抗!!
I really have to study la haiz. Why am I still blogging? Cuz there are some guests at home now. Can't concentrate when there's so much noise going on. LOL ME AND MY EXCUSES. But actually la, I still think my results were ok wor. Why so serious? BM, Physics, Sejarah PASS LEH!! SHOCKING YOU KNOW?! NO FAIL IS MIRACLE D!! Ya my goals set until very low la. It can't go on like this. Alot people complaining they can't get any motivation la, very stress la can't study la, zzzz LAZY THEN SAY LAH!! At least I admit. I am slack and indolent. I'd much rather go out cycling then study. 

Oh ya talking about cycling I got something to announce.
我脚车被没收!!!了 /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~
(My bike get rampas!!) 
Is too cruel!! 

Okay la I shud get back to study. 


No comments:

Post a Comment