Sunday 2 June 2013

50% of 2013

Haha half my holiday gone le. And half the year also gone. Time really pass too fast. This time holiday I don't know whether I should say it sucks or it's awesome. The bad part about my holiday is my mum wants us to study wtf. Addmaths during holiday? INSANITY!! The good part is I'm not as bored as I used to be in previous holidays. Jia Nean helped download LoL to my comp!!



It was like a ray of sunlight to my dark and silent nights. Before it was downloaded, my holiday nights were really really bad. I couldn't sleep, I had nothing to do except talk on facebook, I felt very depressed and trapped. But with that game, wow at least I have something to do rather than lay around and over think. Haha my first game was really bad. 0 Kill 18 Death 3 Assist 2nd round better la, 1 Kill 10 Death 7 Assist . And then after that I try to keep my deaths around 1.



I like this song!! Now my holidays it's like not much time to do anything. My initial timetable for holiday

Morning: Cycle
Afternoon: Cycle
Evening: Cycle, talk with Michelle and whoever is outside
Night: On9, Download music, Play LoL!!

Honestly there's nothing I want to do except cycle. I can't really go any outing since friends all holiday le zzz And then my parents had different plans so my holiday schedule is like

Morning: Dad bring us out
Afternoon: Mum force us study.
Evening: Dad bring us out
Night: STUDY only then can online

Almost like this everyday loh. 

I really xien liao la. SPM next year ma, please la I just finish exam really want to rest awhile why cannot?? I really dun like to study lah. Who like to study? You also very xien lah, see us study everyday.

 WTH? THIS IS HOLIDAY EH.


HOLIDAY

What is holiday? Definition:- A day of festivity and recreation when no work is done.

See that or notttt. How come we breaking the holiday rules de? And worst thing is, have to sleep at 10/11pm !! walaoo. Last time can sleep at 4am now why like this de :'( But still la this holiday still awesome la. 










No comments:

Post a Comment