Saturday 8 June 2013

Boring post dun read XD

Went to Sunway on Thursday....watched After Earth. I see alot of critics have reviewed it badly and honestly I think it was a nice movie overall, just that it's too predictable. There's not much element of surprise in there, no twist ending. But I liked it, it was entertaining. Saw alot of Seafield people and other school people there too. Well there's one more day before holiday ends and I have to say, I don't know what to feel about that. I love holiday. I love school. Holiday is fun. School is fun. Holiday got one group of friends. School got different group of friends. I dunno la. I also got my x-ray on Thursday, doctor say my leg got some unknown substance inside. She say need send for report. Waaa got so big deal or not wor? In my opinion I think it's just a blood clot la, shud be nothing de. 

That's all for now. LOL this post  boring weyh 


No comments:

Post a Comment