Wednesday 26 June 2013

Talks and Haze

Wow finally reached home. Went summit with Joy today. We yamcha and talked. Alot. Heart to heart man. I told her alot of stuff I never told other people. It was really nice you know, finally being able to let out so many stuff I kept inside me. She was a good listener. She told me about her life in Singapore too. I mean I feel so much better now, someone in real life that listens and understands. Lucky weyh cuz I was afraid that this outing would be awkward. But it turned out pretty good. We kinda had alot to say to each other.

And tomorrow we have school. UGH man WHY. This haze holiday was really nice. But I'm quite glad to go back to school la. School is fun. At times :p Maybe not all times la but tomorrow will be damned fun. Alot of stuff to do. YEAA PRODUCTIVITY XD 

Speaking of haze, this year was really the worst. But it's so weird, a person with asthma background like me, should have been half dead by now. But surprisingly I was not affected by the haze at all. Plus the fact that I have been staying outdoors without a mask for this whole week, I really don't understand. Is it my body suddenly gained immunity? That's cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment