Saturday 22 June 2013

DENSE

Oh god I am so angry right now I can't think properly. My fingers are really shaking and I think I just broke my toilet door kicking it. Damn. Let's see what happened. Apparently someone has been reading my blog and she was SMART enough to think that my previous post was about her. Well let me clarify this here. TAN CZYN MIN YOU MAY OR MAY NOT BE READING THIS BUT ONE THING FOR SURE I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT YOU. 

You call me a faker. Why? I was sincere in wanting to be your friend again. I didn't care that you complained about me before in your statuses and blog posts. I just wanted peace. And even though you were the one who was wrong in the first place I let down my ego and asked to be friends again. I could have just left you there alone. 

I don't understand man. I really don't understand. WHY ARE YOU SO DENSE?! You say that I use the virtual world, social network to let out my feelings. Well guess what, aren't you doing the same? AWWW THAT WAS SUCH A SURPRISE WASN'T IT? So I wasn't the only one complaining everything on social networks. You did too. What a hypocrite.

You complain that you have NO FRIENDS. That I was talking behind your back so that everyone would stay away from you. WELL HAVE YOU DONE A SELF CHECK RECENTLY? WHAT IF I TOLD YOU, IT WAS YOUR ATTITUDE THAT MADE EVERYONE FED UP OF YOU.

Calling me an attention grabber, aren't you one yourself too? You're insecure. I can see that. These four years of friendship, it didn't mean anything at all to you? I honestly thought you were my best friend. All that effort put into fixing our friendship, and IT GOES TO WASTE JUST BECAUSE OF A POST WHICH WASN'T EVEN POINTED AT YOUR DIRECTION. How do I feel? I feel alot of feels now.


















I'm sick and tired of your whining and drama dy. Don't want to be friends with me? FINE! One more thing ah I NEVER TALK BAD BEHIND YOU BEFORE so think before you accuse me. I'm going to leave you alone. It's not like you're my only friend -.-

Good luck in life, don't even think about coming back again because we're over. You never appreciated this. You may or may not regret it but that is none of my concern. Spend the rest of your school days in bitter resentment. This is your decision. Don't blame us for not being 'friends' with you. GOOD BYE. 




No comments:

Post a Comment