Tuesday 16 April 2013

DON'T REMIND ME

I will not cry! I must resist!! Oh why the hell even bother when I'm too weak to control my already falling tears? You know what? Screw this. My birthday was the worst day of my life. And you had to remind me about that cursed day today when I was so close to forgetting it. 

Did you know how bad that day was? No best friend no good friend no one to celebrate it with me. My bestfriend is non existent, my good friends don't give a flying damn about it *except for hui sin, thank you so much* . I never felt more lonely in my life ever. My birthday was basically spent cycling all day until it bloody rained. Then the heavens decided to give me a glorious birthday present.


Looks insignificant alright. Doesn't hurt at all alright. But it was pain like hell when four different people stepped on it later that day. And at night. Alone in room. No one talking to me on facebook except for people who are complaining to me about their lives. LIKE GUYS I'M PRETTY TIRED RIGHT NOW JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. At 9pm. I beh tahan dy. Cried until 1am. I never felt more sad in my life. *Well actually I have but that was kinda long ago* Really got that strong pain in my heart. How come I so weak willed de haiz. I just felt like nothing man. My friends don't care. People I care about don't do the same. Not like I was hoping for it anyways....Those unrealistic expectations on sweet 16s? SHIT 16 GOT LAH! 

Well I guess mum heard my crying and came in checking on me. She gave me a good long lecture and I really learned from it. 朋友,是没有真心的。生日,不是一切。做人不可以假开心。要真心去看待生活中的好事。就算有99样不好的,只注意在那一样好的,珍惜它,然后就打从内心灿烂地笑出来。I so agree with it. And I really changed. I stopped being whiny about everything in life. I was happy. But you had to bring this day up again today.

WHY U DO DIS?!

No comments:

Post a Comment