Sunday 16 June 2013

Judgeworthy

Jack came to my house to teach my Dota 2 just now, and honestly I'm in a much better mood that before. *refer to previous post* Dota 2 is so much more harder than League of Legends wey. I see he play also want pengsan dy @@ 

At least life is not hopeless. I still have game to teman me. Don't call me an attention whore for saying  that I play game. At least I don't brag about it all over facebook like some people do. I just say it in my blog because not much people read it and I say what I want to say. Freedom of speech. Ever head of it? I don't think I'm better than the others just because I play games like this. I'm not even doing this for attention what the. I just want to play. Because my friend download for me. It's judgemental people like you guys who make me so frustrated. 

Hey wait I'm supposed to be in a good mood. Screw that again 

No comments:

Post a Comment