Wednesday 14 August 2013

Be honest about me to me, not to other people = =

Yesterday night. Two of my friends told me about this guy, who insulted me. When I heard the word insult all that was going in my head was 'oh did I annoy him or something'. Turns out he called my short and fat. LOL wth? I was relieved that he didn't call me annoying. Short and  fat. I get that alot man. It's just a fact of my life that I cannot escape. It's me. I accept that 

I'm not exactly insulted by that 'insult' but what bothered me was he said it behind my back. Why you do this man? Everybody says it in my face. Why can't you? Why you no 光明正大? To think la, that I actually thought of him as a friend. Thought that he was a 'nice' guy. While I'm thinking all these he's thinking of me as ' short and fat'. That's kinda shallow. I wonder how he insulted me in his class anyways XD Wonder how many ppl heard and agreed. 

This is the thing la. When I thought that I am friends with some person, they turn around and insult me. How to find true friend liddat. Scary la this world @@ That's why. Distance. Need to have this mindset that everyone does not want to be my friend. Then I'll know what to do. Don't be too friendly, don't wave. Let them start the conversation. Be cold. That's what's gonna happen when school starts. 

I was sleepless for the first time in months yesterday night. Many thoughts running in my head like who can I trust. Who actually wants to be friends with me. Who is real who is fake. Is very hard to differentiate ya know especially when people are so good at hiding their hate. What am I doing with my life. Wait la wait. One day I lose weight le then happy days are coming XD 

11 comments:

  1. Zzzz...... True friend? What am I leh?
    Be cold??? Wow, you must be seriously affected to actually change yourself.... And to change your mindset.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I've been thinking abt it for a long time so it's not just this incident that changed my mindset...true friend? who are you first?

      Delete
    2. You can think of me as a friendly old uncle who looks out for you... A guardian angel of some sort~

      Delete
    3. I have a feeling I know who you are now XD

      Delete
    4. xD..... You will never know who I am.... Because I'm the hero that you deserves, but not the one you need right now... and so you'll hunt me... because I can take it... because I'm not a hero... I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector... a Dark Knight...Your Guardian Angel"

      Delete
    5. That is beautiful :O but honest la I really think I know who u are

      Delete
    6. Then let me put something i got from watching twilight:" Then say it, out loud..."

      Delete
    7. I don't watch twilight so I don't get it

      Delete
    8. Just say it...... Tell me what you know.....

      Delete
  2. Why you like this one!? day day emo!? bobo la you!

    ReplyDelete